THE BUILDING: WAS AWARDED WITH THE CONSTRUMAT PRIZE
The project was awarded the 2007 Construmat Prize for Technological Innovation, received the FAD Prize for the Arts and Design and The Book of the Building is at the New York Museum of Art. The complex has a spectacular communal garden area, with two swimming pools, paddle tennis court, gymnasium, social room, 24h security, concierge service. One of the fundamental elements for this building are the sliding aluminium blinds that never have the same disposition making the image of the building never be the same.
The apartment has 140 meters of completely exterior floor + 1 terrace of 90 meters that surrounds the whole housing, spectacular views to the Sea and community zone, with light all the day. It consists of :
- 4 double rooms, of which 1 is Suit, the rooms have access to the large terrace.
- 2 bathrooms, 1 with shower and another with bathtub. Hot water by solar panel.
- Large dining room, with access to the large terrace,
- kitchenette with appliances and cutlery.
- It is delivered completely furnished with built-in wardrobes, motorized curtains, satellite dish.
- Air conditioning and heating, parquet floors, security door, exterior carpentry and thermal insulation.
BUILDING AND COMMON AREAS
It is a building that stands out for its location on the seafront, with excellent materials and finishes.
The Community Zone:
It consists of 2 salt water swimming pools, gymnasium, paddle tennis court, social room, recreation room with table football and billiards. Children’s playground.
Security 24h, concierge and surveillance cameras, the community has gardener service, cleaning and maintenance of the building. It is a luxury building, with exclusive areas and unique surroundings of the city.
Rental of exclusive apartment Front Maritim- Diagonal Mar
Spectacular flat of high Standing, located in the Front Mariitim of Poble Nou, in Diagonal Mar, to few meters of the beach, Exclusive Zone, for lovers of the tranquility, comfort and elegance in Barcelona.
The book of the building is in the Museum of Art in New York and received FAD Award for the arts and design.
The project was awarded the Construmat 2007 prize for Technological Innovation.